Bookmark, Confidence, and Notes
Click the three-dot icon before the heading of any section in the chapter to bookmark, give confidence, and add notes for that section. Annotation
Here's how to highlight any text in the e-book section, and write comment:
- Select the text you want to highlight.
- Click the Annotate Adder icon from the popup box. Add comments, tags and select any of the color in which you want your text to be highlighted.
- Click Save.
Hover on the highlighted text, a popup will appear on which you can see your comments.
Search from Wikipedia
- To edit the annotated text, click the Edit icon and save it again.
- To delete the annotated text, click the Cross icon on the top-right corner of the popup.
Select any text, and click the Wikipedia icon in the popup to search from Wikipedia.
Clicking the Wikipedia icon will take you to a new window with links.
Click the Open button of the required link. It will open the search results of the text on Wikipedia. Search from Google
Clicking the Google icon will open a new window with Google search results of the text. Hyperlink the text
- Select any text to create the hyperlink, and click the Link icon.
- Type the required comment in the comment box, and type URL in the Link box. Finally, click Save.
- The hyperlinked text will become red.
- Hover on the text, a popup will appear on which you can see your comments and link. On hovering, the hyperlinked text will become blue.
- To edit the hyperlinked text, click the Edit icon and save it again. To delete the hyperlinked text, click the Cross icon on the top-right corner of the popup.
Click the button on the left or press R key on the keyboard to open side panel. Once you open the side panel, you could see the following tabs: Table of Contents
: By going nowhere, you can directly go to chapter or objective by clicking it. Annotations
: All the bookmark, confidence, and annotated content heading are listed here. You can see all of these for all chapters here. Videos
: It consists list of all videos in the course. Bottom bar
Bottom bar consists of following buttons:
- Content list Cards
- Exercise Previous Next
When you are on a chapter, you can navigate through by scrolling or by using the Next
buttons on the bottom bar. Next Steps
This section comes at the end of every chapter. From here, you can:
- Navigate to flashcards, quizzes, and exercises.
- Proceed to the next chapter.